Hearthstone is a specialist fund manager, purely focused on providing access to the UK’s largest and most familiar asset class – residential property.
This is a ground-breaking development:
Hearthstone is currently the only company to offer open-ended, tax-efficient funds (with PAIF* status) investing in UK Residential Property without gearing
'Open-ended' means that the Fund can create or cancel shares depending on the flow of investors entering or leaving. This means people wanting to buy shares in the fund don’t have to wait until another investor wants to sell, and vice versa, which would be the case if the fund was ‘closed-ended’. As a result, market sentiment is removed, and the share price more accurately reflects the returns of the properties and other assets held within the fund.
Investors can now invest in residential property without having to purchase, or manage the property themselves.
The Hearthstone fund is a qualifying investment suitable to be held in Pension plans & ISAs
* PAIF – Property Authorised Investment Fund
The TM Hearthstone UK Residential Property Fund
TM Hearthstone UK Residential Property Fund invests in a portfolio of professionally managed properties across England, Scotland and Wales.
Any rental income surplus after charges are reinvested back into the Fund.
– this is the first fund of its type to open up the residential property asset class to the retail investor.
Meeting investor needs
– from diversification of an existing investment portfolio, to helping young savers and families build a deposit for a future house purchase, to offering a serious alternative to cash, bonds, commercial property or stocks and shares.
– first-time or smaller investors can gain access to this asset class for as little as a £1,000 lump sum or £50 per month.
– The Fund pools money
from all investors and buys multiple properties across a number of geographical regions – to minimise the effect of value fluctuations in one region vs another.
Combined buying power
– The Fund Manager is able to seek out the best terms for buying properties not normally available to individual investors.
Under normal circumstances, there is no need to wait for properties to be sold before receiving money from the Fund.
- The TM Hearthstone UK Residential Fund is available through tax-efficient wrappers including ISA,Junior ISA
, SSAS and Offshore Bonds